Well gang the company I was working for has decided to put me on waivers,they really got tired of me saying I cannot legally do that but if you are bent on doing it wait until I'm gone to do it.The last straw was wanting to pull some #6 so cord {extension cord } through a wall then out across the rafters coming out of a 480 volt 3 phase panel and go about 60 feet hang a 100 amp safety switch and then out across the rafters for about 150 feet and in between here make a splice so we could add a piece on as the one was not long enough no j-box no strain reliefs.
Bad enough going through the walls and over rafters ,then i find out this cord has been outside ,on the roof ,dragged from pillar top post and no one knew how good a shape it is in.
They used the old excuse that due to production slow down my services were no longer needed.
So am looking again and may lose everything I own but damn if I will do somethiing that I know is wrong or unsafe
For a while you may not see me as I will be spending a lot of time job looking,and hopefully find a company that will not be like the last one
THANKS FOR LISTENING

MAY THE SUN SHINE ON YOUR FACE IN THE MORNING AND YOU AWAKE WITH A SMILE