Thanks to all.

There are several interesting points here to be looked at. The one that rings the bell the loudest is the electric fence charger. I do recall that there is two chargers located in this facility. I spoke with the owner again friday on the phone. I asked him how the chargers were grounded and he wasn't sure. I suggested that he check into that and I will return for some further investigation.

The building does have a water supply running to it but, it is via plastic line. I am using triplex as a feeder to the panel in this building. The building does have it's own grounding electrode. The grounded service conductor, grounding electrode conductor, and eguipment grounding conductors are all bonded at the panel.

However, I am curious to see how he has the fence charger grounded. Also, in my conversation with him on friday, he stated that he had a 20 amp breaker trip in another area of the building. He said that this has happened before and he just resets them.

I believe that before I am done, I will have to go through every circuit and connection in this facility to eliminate all possiblities. This could be one of those never-ending nightmares if I don't.