Just finished a jail last month. The prisoners are really not a problem. Most of them are guys like you or I who got caught. You might as well go ahead and pick up an assortment of tamperproof bits to go in drill to save some time. I will assume that you will be installing Kenall fixtures. the screws that hold the lens' are long and will strip out very easily. My word of advise is to go ahead and pick up extra hardware because you are going to strip some out. My advise is to start the hardware by hand and finish with the drill.If you are adding new ones be aware of the rough-in dimensions of a 2x2 and a 2x4 as they are not what you would think. Had a problem on my job due to the fact that the framers used the acoustical style ceiling framing which would work for a regular 2x4 or 2x2 rough opening but not Kenall fixtures. They will need to modify the ceilings to accomodate them so expect a huge fuss from them but that is going to be between them and the G.C. Also a heads up that the fixtures need 1/4" rods(4) from the structure above to hold them. These are labor intensive units and I hope that your estimator accounted for them. If you have any questions or would like some tips feel free to email me.