OK, you're probably going to have at least 3 power supplies on your board. One simple linear one that powers your remote control receiver and any smarts in the unit. It will probably use a relay to switch in a 2nd, switching supply to develop several higher voltage (and possibly "diode or" with the output of the linear supply with a slightly higher voltage thus unloading it) Your H.O.T. and flyback will still produce your high voltage and focus supplies, perhaps other boosted supplies.
Checking from the line input, you will probably encounter some spark gaps, a line fuse and a hash filter(looks like a small power transformer, used to keep switching noise out of the AC line). Then, you will most likely encounter a relay that leads to a bridge circuit and some large electrolytic caps. Your relay is probably never picking if you don't have a standby supply. Look for a foil path after the input fuse and before the relay, to a small power transformer. It should only have 4 or 5 pins on it. I would bet a donut that 1.)Your secondary isn't producing an output OR 2.)Your diode, filter, regulator, or crowbar ckt has failed. If you lose the paths from the input, you might want to try searching from the front of the board where the IR receiver is located.
I had a friend bring me a TV and VCR once when the utility had lifted his neutral. The TV had an open primary in said transformer.
Feel free to email.
Joe