Trumpy,

I guess that I might be one of those people you are talking about. I have been hanging around here on electrical boards for many years. (Just ask Joe T). I sometimes get very busy and I can't get on every night like I used to. I still try to get on at least once a week and I will add my 2 cents worth once in a while. I have been busy with doing inspections, Zoning boards, sports, and now I am on a construction board of Appeals (CBA).

In NJ, if a EC has a problem with the AHJ's call, he can take the AHJ to the CBA. There area least 5 members, each from a different field. ( Building, electric, fire and plumbing) Plus a special memeber who could be an architect, engineer, builder, etc. The EC would make their statements, the AHJ would make their statements, and the panel will make their decision. What ever the panel decides on, both the contractor and the AHJ will have to live with the answer. ( I guess they could always appeal to a higher court) So even though I may not be here every day, I will always stop by.