I have to admit it too! I am a member of Joe Tedesco's Secret Society of Electricians. Joe helped Greg (DP) and Ed (Wiz) and Wally (Sheriff) , and myself (Caper) plus many more than I can recall get through the electrical inspectors test. I don't think I could have done it with out Joe's help. He satyed with us for many months helping us by givings us quizes, test, pointers on how, where, why, to look in the NEC for different things. By the time I was through with Joe's help and I took the test, I knew that I was ready for it. The Wiz and I were in the same test room on that day when we both passed the test. It was such a great feeling. I always thought that by having my inspectors lic. it made me a better contractor. Then one day my good friend who was the inspector in town passed away and the town asked me to be their inspector and the rest is history. I have worked for more than 9 different towns over the past 5 years and get to see all kinds on installations. From single family small houaes to 11,000 sq feet mansions. From airports to hospitals, from gas stations to PV homes systems. It really keeps you on your toes. Thanks again Joe. I can't say it enough. You are a good friend and thanks for all the help.!

Harold aka Caper