Just an update on the sweet old lady, well, she is calling me and spouting off about how the light is a piece of junk, what did it cost $5.00? Said to come get my light and refund her money, blah blah blah, then hangs up. I call her back and she Said I charged too much and she is going to have me prosecuted... Said I bumped her stove and it caused a gas leak, blah blah blah, then hangs up. So "gentleman" that I am, I drive over there and she is walking down the walkway just as I pull up. Says she is leaving now and that I need to refund her money... My intention was to have her show me the light and switch I installed and if she did have it taken out by the "electric people" in her words, I would have taken the light-refunded the money for that and left. I am regretting I ever took this call from this "Eccentric Old Lady". I was discussing it with my wife, who is wise to the ways of these older people and she said she is a lonely old woman, nothing better to do and will probably gripe about anything anyone does and I tried to do the right thing but she is making it hard by continually hanging up and walking away when I went over there.

If she calls back I am just going to let the answering machine get it.