Howdy! My names Brian, and I want to be the best electrician I can be! Nobody is perfect, and today I had to eat a piece of humble pie from my companies owner. The filling of todays humble pie I had, is in regards to staying on task. This is the second time the same supervisor has said that I nead to become better at staying on task. I use the writing things down technique, so as forgetfullness is not a part of this issue... But beyond that, I don't have any more information to help myself become a better employee. I would appreciate ANY and ALL ideas from everyone on this net. The second part of this, being some crust on the humble pie, is a lil gossip I suppose I have been grumbling about. That I know I can take care of. The basis of grumbling is that our company is under new ownership and some employees are super slacking... and getting away with it, and I don't see a long term future for this company besides lingering... though I really enjoy working with the ownership, management and the NON slackers within this company. I hope the best for them and me. Also, there is the fact that they kept me working all winter, and that I CAN NOT ignore. So I nead to address these concerns so as I can better myself and hopefully continue working my way to the top. I see these things as a piece of humble pie, and not a humble pie in the face. So! With these things in mind, any and all advice would be greatly appreciated! Thanks Brian, Sparkeee24