One of our guys has one. Nice for screws. For drilling you need quick release bits or a chuck addaptor. It wont hammer eather.

I like Milwaukee corless drills and love the metal circ saw. The radio is too big and bulky. It won't charge batteries. It will play off Milwaukee batteries but I never have an extra one. They are so expencive and some died after a year. I have the strait sawsall. It's smoother running than a Dewalt but I don't like one thing about it. It seems like the plunger area below the blade is to open for you to get your fingers pinched. The batteries seem to take an hour to fully charge. The do have a 3 pack heavy duty charger that might be faster but it looks bulky (only got so much space in the truck.

Happened to me and others sometimes. I like to spend a bit more and get the hammer for a drill.

For a job radio your probibly better off buying a cheap boom box for much less $$. Most play CD's (maybe mp3s now?) and some have remotes.

It seems like both Dewalt & Milwaukee cordless die too soon.

Porter cable cordless looked solid but they are heavy. I herd porter cable is now going to be inported like the rest. Dewalt is a differant lable for Black & Decker. I was thinking about a Hilti once till I saw the price.

Anyone try the Ridgid cordless yet?

If your cut much metal I would go with a setup you can get a metal circular saw for it. Extra batteries and a flash light are good too.

Tom