Run schedule 40 pvc , use rigid 90 to turn up out of the pour, (I even go as far as putting 6" rigid nipples on the 90 to make sure they end up above the pour) I tried using pvc 90 but they break when some one trips on them or hits them , stake the pipe down - it will float if not plus concrete men will trip on it kick it etc etc
use as few factory 90 in the pour as possible - just " bow " the pipe it will pull easier later on, tie the pipe down, make sure all stub ups are straight by staking the 90 with long peices of 1/2 emt the emt can be cut off /broken off later, oh yeah make sure you tie down the pipe. securing the conduit is importent -one thing I always do is to put my big yellow boots on and be right there when the concrete is poured. Have a box with fittings, glue , tie wire , tools etc etc with you , this way you will be ready if a pipe gets broken. But do not be afraid to
" keep " the concrete men in line ! I have run thousands of feet of pvc in the slab. One more very important item - MAKE SURE NO STONES/ DEBRIS GET INTO THE PIPE.