I'd suggest being aware of any bonding _between_ buildings, in particular if there are any 'metallic structures' that extend between the buildings.

I presume that each building will have its own service, with its own ground/neutral bonding. Any metallic connection between the buildings will be a parallel path for the neutral return.

I don't know the scale of these buildings; if they are all fed from a common transformer, or if they have their own transformers.

If the metallic path is not continuous, you might see high localized potential differences (eg. a non-continuous hand rail, with one side attached to one building, and one side attached to the other building, with a small gap).

If the metallic path is continuous, you might see high currents in the event of a fault.

I don't believe that this is an issue addressed by the NEC; multiple houses are permitted to be fed from a single transformer, each service with water pipe bond, even when the water pipes are continuous underground. Just something to keep in mind when you are looking at the plans.

-Jon