I'll take a stab at your post. I don't know if I can help with the easier part but here's a couple thoughts on being efficient.

Repetitive, Repetitive, Repetitive.
When you get to the job site have all the material for the day unloaded and in the structure. Have one guy that does the lay out and mark for home runs. Have one guy that nails boxes. Have one guy that drills out. ( Meaning fire up the drill and don't stop till your done.) Have one or two guys that pull out with the romex on hung or stud mount spinners. With home runs done first. Have one or two guy's that strap, strip and make up complete at each box. Have one guy build the service complete and make up the panel.

The fewer trips that need to be made to each room the better. The fewer trips made out to the van the better.

Henry Ford had a great idea with the assembly line idea. The more ways you can think of to run the job in an assembly line manner the more efficient you will get.....Then big raises....Employee of the year award.....All expenses paid trip to Las Vegas......

[This message has been edited by kentvw (edited 11-18-2004).]