Thanx 4 all your input fellas. This site by far is head and shoulders above any that I have "visited". I find myself checking it 4 or 5 times a day now. I'm hooked! There is such a vast pool of resources that you are willing to share, it really speaks volumes for the kind of tradesmen you/we are. I understand what you are saying about too many sites will dilute the input. That is probably true. But I would like to think I will have a couple of mouse clicks in me when I log in. As we bust our bottoms to make it in this business, a fresh new insight on how to run it would be most welcome. As I tell my guys, "None of us is as smart as all of us". I despise losing money on a job, and I have done my share. But if I can help someone else from making the same mistake, it seems to take some of the sting out of it. Bill, you have created a wonderful site here, and I really appreciate it. Whatever is decided will be fine with me. I try to make Wednesday night chat, but often times I can't. Posting is perfect and I find myself looking forward to checking for responses. As we raise the level of compentency and image of our trade, which we must love, I just want to make sure we all get paid for it!