...I just purchased a Milwaukee,18 volt,Hammer-Drill Driver,"T" handle type,and unpacked it and was sooooooooo happy.....Then I read the nameplate... "Made in Czech Republic",...YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME !!!!! I wanted to repack it and bring it right back form the store I bought it from. I'm thoroughly disgusted!! I went online to MilwaukeeTools.com,and clicked on the "Contact Us" tab,and wrote them a very derogatory letter,saying "why would they take away an American's job like that?",and how I thought they would be the LAST American Tool company to do this.. I ended my tirade saying that I won't be buying anymore of their products in the future if this is how it's gonna be..I know it's no skin off their apple,but maybe it'll make them think,...for a second or two.I'm really disgusted,..and you may say,.."Russ,nothing is made in this country anymore,everything is made overseas"... Yeah,I realize that but this just got my goat...Anyone else feel my angst?? I'm sure I'm not the only one...
Russ

.."if it ain't fixed,don't break it...call a Licensed Electrician"