I've dropped my DeWalt off the top of ladders a couple of times, it bounced off the concrete and kept working fine.

I was putting in a sound system at an auto dealership and a girl at the parts counter said she used to work for DeWalt. My 18v hammer drill started making a clatter and I thought I'd make some conversation with her on the spur of the moment, asking what's wrong with my DeWalt. She grabbed it, firmly snicked it into 3rd gear and it worked fine. It was between 2nd and 3rd when I gave it to her. Good conversation starter.

I made some - er, modifications, you might say - to my DeWalt reciprocating saw. One of my girlfriends sure likes the variable speed, and wants me to wear a hard hat at the strangest times. Those DeWalts will go down to a super slow reciprocation. Suddenly she's a little more interested in going to Home Depot, and she never complains about me buying tools like she used to. She was going to buy an econo saw for her sister but I assured her that she'll want to go with a quality tool with a good variable speed. I'd use my modified DeWalt on the others but if they ever cross-talk they'll be calling me "Mr. DeWalt." Lesson: don't do the same thing with different women. That way, if they ever talk among themselves, they'll only say, "Hey he never did that to me!"

I guess you can say I like DeWalt tools! :-)