On the original story, the lady freaked, and seemed afraid of the idea that her car was parked above us. The Inspector said nothing other than "Wow, nice find... Where's the rod?" Over here next to the liquor cabinet...

Lostazhell, in that pic' how come they didn't just bury them?

Next rod story... After beating a rod for nearly 6 hours with a slide hammer, sledge hammer, and roto-hammer! I took a break from the heat, and noticed a 150lbs demo/jack hammer laying there on the site under a tarp. I decided to carry it up the ladder, and give it a shot on the rod. Put it on the rod, pulled the trigger, and it shot down so fast, I nearly fell off the ladder with it. I assume I had just another 1/4" of rock to hammer through..... But, if I ever get in that situation again, will waste not time in going down to rent one right away.

(While in the Marines, we used to have sectional threaded rod that we would have to PULL back UP! Yep, your tax dollars at work! For inspections we would have to pull them up, and do 500 pushups for not having all three sections in, then put it back down! We push'ed for 91 degree bends too. Try that with your Employees....)

Mark Heller
"Well - I oughta....." -Jackie Gleason