I pay for all materials when I get them. Open an account but make it a cash only account. I complained after a bit that I should be getting discount for cash. And I do now. It's on the bottom as cash discount. It's not enough to cover the taxes and I still pay a bit much.

If I had a charge account the prices would not be on the tickets. I see what I'm paying right as I'm doing the job with cash. Last week I added a 100 pack of RG-6 connectors. I seen on the ticket it cost me $80. They were returned the next day. With a charge it could have been 30 days latter and too late to return.

I catch other mistakes right away too. Like not getting the sale price or the price quoted.

I don't worry about something getting charged to me I don't know about like from former employees.

I can stay more on top of my money by not having one big shokking bill at the end of the month. I prefer lot of little shocks every few days.

I could be treated better at times. One place I have a cash account and still have to give a dirvers liciance with a check.

Returns can still be looked up in a computer for me.

Tom