Here in Texas dereg will start officialy in 2002 I think. I should know that answer because I work for the utility.

I think that we will probebly be charging some of the same fees as has been mentioned already but not sure how far it will go.

Right now there are no charges for a temporary disco or reconnect for change orders. But I believe there to be a charge for reconnects after disco for non payment.

Also in place now is a charge for a temp bypass cable if the cust owned URD drops are bad. It's $95 right now but I think that it will double or triple if the cust takes this option. We'll see.

Also as of now there are no charges or fees when it is determined that causes are inside trouble. This is one charge I would love to see because I myself am so tired of going into raggedy apartment complexes to reset a breaker because the cust is too lazy to do it thereselves. It has gotten to be rediculous. These cust down here are spoiled rotten beyond belief.

We are in for a change that is for sure, but our company said we are not expected to encounter the trouble that has plagued Calif.

We'll just have to wait and see what happens.

glenn35