This particular gent is nearing 70, I assume. And, may have been sharp as a tack in earlier days. Now relegated to near-rural suburbia, after a career of inspecting work around a partical accelerator. Further south than the town that starts with a "B". (As I said before, I agreed with the customer not to disclose this the location of this job.)

The Boss and I, had a little pow wow about it, and we figure we have a solution. Use the spare he's so freaked about, for something... And, send the "Grayest and calmest head" in the company for the inspection. (The Boss) If a no fly after that... Next step, we have to get the customer involved in going to the city. After all this is costing her some mulla! Something that needs to be handled very delicately!

Joe - "Did he ever cite any rules?" NO! He wanted no part of it! Normally, I can have simple conversation with an Inspector, and discuss our opinions, come to an agreement. Sometimes I'll break out the book, if I think it was questionable in the first place, I'll have that page opened already. Sometimes we both learn something...

Bottom line: I'm gonna let the boss handle this. I think he can use some extra blood pressure. [Linked Image]

But, for the sake of disscussion, can anyone find these items unacceptable, or a a serious violation?

Bundled neutrals, and (seperately) bundled grounds in a panel?

Spare in a box in an attic, from the panel taped off and identified at the panel?

Unused conductor, in three wire?

Mark Heller
"Well - I oughta....." -Jackie Gleason