My nearest traffic lights are about 10 miles away -- Only three sets in that town, and all still filament lamps. But in the city (Norwich) about 20 miles distant I've noticed that LEDs have started replacing regular bulbs the last couple of years, sometimes just one or two aspects. There's one particular set of lights on the ring road which is completely LED on every post, all regular aspects and the left/right-turn arrows.

but way too many obnoxious ADA “chirpers.”
Are they the annunciators which sound when the "WALK" sign is illuminated? We've had those on our "Pelican" crossings in Britain for quite a few years now, probably since about the 1980s. ("Pelican" crossings are lights placed mid-block to stop traffic specifically for pedestrians to cross.)

On the subject of LED's, Many high end cars are now using them for brake lights.
Almost all the new cars here for the last couple of years seem to use LEDs for the third, high-level, center brake light. The regular brake lights are still filament bulbs on most, although I've seen a few equipped with both LED brake and turn signals at the rear (all current cars made for Europe have independent amber turn signals, by the way).