Bill,
Still don't like the idea of a private link, though ya know I love ya like a red headed step chile. [Linked Image]

As a FORMER IAEI member of 19 years, I repeat, the membership is NOT worth $90.00. They, I assure you, already have my opinion.

They have consistently ignored my suggestions, usually not even answering if in the form of mail or e-mail.

I do think the IAEI, with all that talent at HQ, could provide some form of interpretive advice for it's members, hey, here's an idea, maybe even on the website - quelle horror. But they will not help you, inspector or not, one little bit.

As to the local chapters........ I usually heard about meetings no more than one month AFTER they happened.... thanks guys. HEY here's an idea......maybe part of that high priced mag could be for a spot for LOCAL (not just Southern, Northern etc ) sections to list their meetings.

FIX THE DAMNED WEBSITE!!!!!!!!!!!!! [Linked Image]

Check, acknowledge, Maybe even IMPLEMENT suggestions from members - OR MAYBE EVEN JUST JOB SLOB NON-MEMBER, Hell, they may even become members if there were a benefit. [Linked Image]

Just a suggestion.