I got this call for no cooling in a residence. I go to the guy and tell him their is no power at his disconnect box. He tells me he just had an electrician there to do a bunch of work. I proceed to trace the power around his house trying to find the point where it’s broken. HO is getting nervous because I'm charging him hourly. He tells me that he's had this addition put on and the electricians finished it and now his AC doesn’t work. I tell him that what I'm going to find is a box that he dry walled in and the wire nuts or wire is broken in that box. Sure enough I pull a cabinet off the wall and there is the box. I tell him that when I take that cover off there is a wire pulled out of a nut, and sure enough that’s what it was. See the electricians couldn’t find the box to pull the right length of wire for there run so they just pulled and so all the lights worked and they figured they were done. I pulled the wire and fixed it for him and told him to try to get the money from the electrician. Needless to say he'd let me come to his house to do anything from that point.