So that's the big beef with the HVAC guys.

I have no idea why you would have trouble with the supply house.
The rest of this you will not like.

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don’t make a habit of running all kinds of electrical work but I don’t just stop at the dissconnect box and tell the HO he's out of luck and call an electrician either. I do work for a guy that does everything he can get paid for so when its slow I will do electrical jobs, but I'm smart enough to know my limitations and I'm not single handedly putting all the electricians out of work.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why did I bother to get my license if you are not going to call an electrician for electrical work?

Should I start recharging HVAC units?

OK,. so there it is..... I'm a straight forward guy and I like to just know what the deal is. Please forgive me for my sarcasm but I am in need of a midget electrician now. He must be 20-30 lbs and not mind the mess in my tool bag. I will be carefull when I hoist him up to the roof because I will consider him one of my most valuable tools in my bag. I think I'll call him my "mini me" tool.