Guys,
I am after some advice.
I have never been trained as a Refrigeration Engineer, but I have seen a wierd sort of trend, at work.
A farmer will come into the shop and have a Refrig unit at his farm that has to be hooked up to his new 30,000 Litre Milk Vat, I have no problem with the piping, evacuation and charging of these systems and have done this on the odd occasion.
But, the question I have for you guys is:
(just as a note,I have no problems with wiring the Compressor motor and the Condensor fans)
How are the Control circuits associated with these units wired?.
I'm under the impression that Refrig units are more or less universal in thier connection Diagrams?.
Is there anyone at ECN here, that works with Commercial/Industrial Refrigeration Units?. [Linked Image]
Normally all I get is a mess of cut wires and no Control Board or Controls, for that matter!. [Linked Image]
Hey, I'd be really happy if someone could show me how these units are supposed to be wired.
I usually have to wire these things up by Trial and Error, with the emphasis on the latter, but I'm getting better.
Scott35, I can feel a Circuit Diagram in the Technical Reference Area comin' on!. [Linked Image]