From Mr Murrey Thompson.
Abidjan,Ivoiry Coast
West Africa.

Confidential message.

Dearest.

I am writing this mail to you from my residence because of how confidential it is,this letter contains some confidential materials and should be delected from your mail box if you are unable to help me out concerning the proposal.I am the director of international remittance in a bank here in Abidjan.I and my colleagues have an amount of 28 million dollars belonging to Gen Robert Guei who was shot dead together with all his family last September by the Government soldiers here on an accusation of plotting a failed coup de etat.this money was 58 million dollars but some have been used in the importation of arms by the General until he met the unexpected death.

I have all the necessary documents involved in the deposition and the withdrawal of the part of the money and the next of kinwas his personal security guard who also met death.now I want you to tand as the next of kin and help us transfer this amount of money out from here.this business is 100% risk free and Iwill prepare all the documentation and prove the sourse of the fund before the transfer.

I want you to know that this business involves I and 5 top officials in our bank and must not be taken as a joke,I advice you to think very well before responding because we need a very strong hand in this transaction.

Your percentage and other important details will be discussed once I confirm your kind willinngness in helping in the transfer. I await your postive responds

Thanks

MR. Murrey Thompson.

Bob Badger
Construction & Maintenance Electrician
Massachusetts