I had a similar situation to yours and came up with a solution that might work for you. I had 15 2 inch conduits through a concrete wall below grade and the contractor was adimant that he would not let me drill holes in the forms as they reused them throughout the entire job. It was a 10 inch wall. I cut pvc and put couplings on both sides of the pvc pipe which were cut in such a way that the end of the couplings would measure 10 inch exactly. I duct taped the ends of the pipes and fastened them to the steel(of course using alot more in that area for tieing the pipes off and keeping distances equal.The second form would sandwich the pipes. After the pour all that was required was a knife to cut the tape off the end and I was able to allow for backfill up to conduits and could run the pipe directly into the "wall" and continue inside as needed. I have also done this same thing using an FA adapter on the the inside form and was able to changeover to emt immediately for a very clean look. Of course, if you are able to drill holes in the forms I would go that route but be sure to leave enough for a coupling outside the pour but no more as the concrete guys will have a heck of a time getting the form off sometimes and ruin your work. BTW you will be ok with an 1/8 to 1/4 inch around the pipes. Good luck.