i have ford F-250 4X4 disesl with super high miles allready it is clocked over 565,000 miles now allready with orginal diesel engine and fuel average about 16-18 range not much diffrence for both town and hiway due i have 4:10 gearing it is all purose truck for me i haul alot of stuff in my pick up and pull hevey load up to 15,000# weight and still give good fuel ecomey the last time i pull 11k# i get about 12 mpg but note that is alot better than the big 8 liter gas motor can do it for same wight and my truck have alot of idle time too pretty high percentage of time too ave about anywhere from 2 to 6 hours idle and quite few hours for pto for generator on pto i burn average 1 1/2 gal of diesel per hour and the pto generator is 10 kw size try that with gas motor !! he he but i cant aguree with anyone it is their opion what they want to do and i am planning to get the new truck pretty soon i am not sure which one willbe yet maybe 450 series or go with med truck the cost about the same btw [Linked Image]

merci marc

Pas de problme,il marche n'est-ce pas?"(No problem, it works doesn't it?)