Gentlemen:
Not taking "sides" and not getting into politics:

Mr Bill runs a great site which in my opinion is dedicated to "sharing" the vast wealth of knowledge amongst the members of the site.

Mr Joe is a knowledgable NEC maven, and his interpertations are usually appreciated by all.

It's a great thing for "sparkies" to have access to information, be it from others in the trade, a "book smart" engineer, or people who's specialty is the NEC.

Anyone is "free" to open a web site, (exclusive of the expenses involved) and express their opinions, and moderate it as they please. The members/visitors are also "free" to either visit the site or not.

Personally, I feel it's a great thing to have many sites to choose from, to expand my knowledge, and to "share" my experience with others.

I intend to remain a member of this site, and yes, I did register at Joe's site, and yes, I'm registered at Mike Holt's site also. The only problem is there is not enough hours in the day to spend on the 'puter.

The above are my opinions, and are not intended to offend anyone on the internet.
John

John