Thanks for everybody's help. I do volunteer work in Haiti, but live in the US. This project is part of an effort to eradicate a disease called elephantiasis caused by a mosquito borne parasite, filariasis. (http://www.nd.edu/~ndmag/sm2001/Haiti.html}Table salt is treated with both iodine and a chemical called diethyle carbamazine and distributed to affected areas. The machine for treating the salt uses two motors to run converyer belts and a motor driving a chemical sprayer pump. The voltage from the powerline is not well regulated so unless we can regulate input voltage to the machine, it will be difficult to get consistant dosage. With everybody's help, I think we have determined that if I wire the motors in Delta configuration, I can use the existing 220 volt, 60 Hz, three-phase. I may try the suggestion to boost the 220 volts to compensate for the 50 to 60 HZ frequency change. Does anybody have recommendations for how to stabilize voltage? I am considering a Lenco three-phase ferro-resonant transformer; 220 volts, three phase in to 220 volts, (or 220 x 1.2 = 264 volts), three phase out. HaitiJim