Hi guys!,
Well I have been reading and learning from this site for almost 2 years. Guess its about time I surface. I'll try and keep it short.
I have been been doing residential electrical work part time, on and off, since I was a teenager, about 1960 - back when you soldered and taped! Always wanted to make it a full time profession, but seamed to get side tracked. Well, I have now taken early retirement from an office job and I am doing new residential construction and I love it! It sure beats sitting inside behind a computer all day! By the way in preparation for becoming a full time sparky I took and passed the master exam first try. Reading and learning from the posts in this site helped me pass. I thank everyone who contributes to this site with their years of practical knowledge! No way I could have passed without your help!
Now for some humor. "...retirement...since 1960...." You must be thinking this guy is up their in years. Well, third week on the job, boss says to me, "after I finish triming out that house can you try and get the temp pole out of the ground...but don't hurt yourself, we can get one of the younger guys to get it." Next moring I pull up with the temp pole and a muddy groung rod in the back of my pick-up! (I got the old rod from behind my garage and rubbed some mud on it.) I say to the boss...."You did want the rod too!" He still wants to know how the old man got it out! Hee, Hee!
Well, so much for keeping it short. Going to ask a question about duel water header feeds in another thread. I am confident, as usual, you guys and gals will have some good infromation and advice.

Thanks again! Wirecat