Steve,

That's the funniest thing I have seen for awhile now!! I printed 4 copies of it to hand out on site - just to make the Monday Evening Demo work a little brighter!!!

I'll copy it, then give out on Wednesday while I am on site in Azusa working with multiple subs and vendors. That should help start the day out nice, despite the 5:00 AM arrival time.

[as you can see, my schedules fluctuate quite a bit!!].

Gonna have to pull out the Monty Python tapes, plus maybe some 3 stooges tapes, then post back and forth in these formats - which will most likely lead to another discussion area being created, just for the sole purpose of "coded messages" [Linked Image] - just kidding, wink-wink, nod-nod, know what I mean, say no more! [i.e. Monty Python "Now for something completely different"].

Have some knowledge of "The Holy Grail" routines, and minimal "Life Of Brian" knowledge.
For "something completely different" have close to a Journeymans' level.

P.S. I am tossing this in here - but it reflects another post by Steve, which I cannot remember the name of. So that's where the Python stuff stems from and can be applied in small doses here.

Scott SET.

BTW: What's the royalties price I should pay you, Steve, for using this test on new applicants??? Can go as high as $100 per end user... [will Pesos be OK, or should they be converted into Salt/Spices?].

SET

Scott " 35 " Thompson
Just Say NO To Green Eggs And Ham!