Greetings Ya'll,

This is my first post to the group, & I've probably started out doing my search for data wrong, cuz' no matter what I type in the Search Bar, it keeps giving me the basically the same 4 pages of topics that are not specific to what I'm looking for.

I've got a Customer that wants to "Temporarily" set up a RV Trailer, till next Spring, on the site where a Mobile home was set up. Their is a metered 200 Amp Outdoor Disconnect already installed from 2006 with spaces & feed through lugs.

The Trailer power requirement is 30 Amp/ 120 Volt, & I want to add a 20A. GFI, so I'm looking at possibly a Connecticut 30A RV PANEL W/ 20A GFCI, or something similiar From C.H./Eaton.

This panel will be posted within approx. ten foot of the RV, & be approx. twenty foot from the Disconnect.

I'm thinking that I should run 8-3 UF to "said" panel.

It's been at least two years since I've installed any power source for a Mobile Home, let alone a RV hookup, & I want to dot my "i-s" & cross my "T-s" before I quote anything to this Customer.

Am I just typing in the wrong search words to find data on an installation like this? I used "NEMA 5-20R2 GFCI" & came up empty.

With all Respect,
David DeBord

When you Stand for The Truth, Sometimes you Stand Alone.