I've been busy, with the usual assortment of tasks. Some lessons have been learned, and some old ones validated.

RUSTY / Stiff Pliers: A drop of 'valve grinding compound,' worked back and forth, followed by a 'rinse' of Break-Free (or other penetrating oil)works magic in moments. In no time your pliers are operating freely.

BABY BAND-SAW: Milwaukee's little band saw has proven a real blessing, making all manner of pipework a breeze. It's especially useful if you need to interrupt a line already mounted.

MULTI-MASTER: I just 'cut in' a box for an outside wall - from the inside! Instead of the usually 'sloppy,' misplaced opening, I wound up wit a perfectly placed, almost too tight opening. Making the opening was relatively quick, clean, and pleasant. MUCH better than the usual drill / saws-it-all hack.
For this particular job, I wanted a box that went all the way through the wall, with mud rings on both faces. GARVIN sells 'extension rings' that take screws on both sides ... my final assembly was a tile ring, the Garvin ring, a common extension ring, a sheet-metal mounting bracket that attached to the stud, and the final extension ring.

Little Shopping Cart: Working better than I had hoped. I have been able to hang a small wastebasket from it for my trash. OK, so the wheels need a fairly decent floor. Big enough to be useful, small enough that you can't overload it. A "garden wagon" has proven itself for hauling around multiple spools of small wire, and can handle rough or soft ground.

Tool Organizer for Lifts: I made a plate with various pouches, that hangs over the rail of a lift. It has been a real blessing, even though my selection of pouches left a lot to be desired. (I'm working on that). Add to it a magnetic parts dish for holding screws, and you've got it made.