I am not an electrician and I am not planning a DIY project here but I wanted to get some feedback before looking for an electrician in my area to assist me. We have some really good ones and some really bad ones so I want to be a little more educated as a consumer.

I purchased a Turkish coffee maker in Istanbul that uses a standard Schuko plug. Based on the specs on the box it looks like the frequency and added voltage shouldn't be a problem...it shows a decent tolerance there. So theoretically if plugged into US 240 VAC it should be fine. It specifies the following:

220-240V
50/60Hz
670W

What I am wanting to know is if I could reasonably expect it to be possible to either have a Schuko outlet installed or to install a US 240V outlet and change the plug end of the cord on the coffee maker.

I would ideally like to have a Schuko outlet installed so that I could potentially use other small Euro appliances in the future.

Also is it possible to put some type of device inline to compensate for the frequency difference so it's not an issue in the future?

Or am I just better off buying a nice beefy step up transformer and call it a day? My desire is to have the cosmetic appeal of a permanent outlet but not if its going to be absurdly cost prohibitive.