2008 Nec 42 circuit max
I was doing some reading into the lift of the 42 circuit max of the nec on an inspectors website which he states his understanding is -

"So the best example I can give to the impact of this change is that I can have a panelboard now with more than 42 circuits except when I am protecting the panelboard with a 2 main circuit breakers or fuses (not a single pole main breaker) upstream of my panelboard where the old rules of 42 circuits would still apply."

I do not want to install a sub panel i am wanting to install a 60 space 60 circuit 200 amp panel .My ?'s -A 200 amp panel technically has a double pole service disconnect main breaker so with this I cannot run a 200 amp panel with 60 spaces that is rated for 60 circuits on that panel? or am I misunderstanding him? If I am misunderstanding when would you have 2 main breakers if they are not referring to the 2 pole main breaker as the exemption? Please clarify for me

Here is the link to the panel I am wanting to use: http://www.homedepot.com/p/Square-D...-Center-with-Cover-QO160M200PC/204246798

Is this panel ok with the main breaker style it comes with under the new 2008 nec guidlines of having more than 42 circuits?