It's not my intent to make this a 'bash Milwaukee' thread ...

Look at it this way: Your car has a big windshield for looking forward, and a tiny mirror for looking back. That's the only way to get where you want to be!

If you like the 18V bandsaw, the little 12V one will knock your socks off. One-hand operation is a HUGE advantage!

I'm intrigued by the idea of a cordless rotohammer. That sure would make life easier; typically, you only need it for one hole or a couple anchors.

Otherwise, I am delighted when someone actually tries something new. I'm weary of companies who come out with the same thing as everyone else, then a advertise "Buy mine because it's a different color!"

When I entered the trade, required tool lists included folding rules and hammers - which I've never seen anyone use. Lately, it seems I'm the only one on site who even owns a hacksaw- let alone uses one! That's how much the trade has changed.

If you drill big holes in wood, I should point out that Milwaukee (and, now, Makita) offers an impact driver that takes those self-feed bits. No more risking your wrists wrestling a Holehawg.