Hello all, thank you for taking the time to read, and possibly offer comment.

First of all, the only noticeable side effect of this issue is that my coaxial lines are not able to hold the prober connectivity for more than a few hours because apparently voltage is building up inside their splitters? The internet connection and the tv on-demand connections do not work due to this. Comcast sent many techs to the house to finally arrive at this conclusion. At which point I called an electrician. He checked the grounding of the house, which at the time was the only thing comcast told me to ask for. $125 later, I could say that everything was properly grounded. The electrician did notice voltage mysteriously coming from my outlets and being emitted from the back of all comcast equipment (not isolated to one piece of equipment, and this is withOUT the comcast inbound line connected. So, I get two more electricians out, and they agree something is going on, but they cannot tell me why, or whether it's a hazard (they do not believe it is). Here is the description from the last electrician who was there:

We found 8 volts present on our multi-meter between the ground outlet and the back of the router box, we found the same 8 volts between neutral and the back of the box. The Router is two prone with no ground. We found the same 8 volt issue with the lamp, also a two prong lamp with a metal base. When we grounded the back of the box to the buildings ground through the water pipe the voltage reading went to 0 – on the router and the lamp. When we put an inline amp probe between the rear of the router and the neutral we found no current.
We found the neutral and ground bonded in the panel and to the water system - we recommended adding a ground rod, but we do not believe the lack of a ground rod is causing the issue.
We looked for loose neutrals and loose wiring and we did not find any, we did check and tighten your panel connections.
We believe the voltage is being induced rather than being a direct short, that’s just a theory.

Anyone got any ideas?