Looking for some help here.

Im trying to find a "dimming" system that will work for a bathtub that has air jets. The jets are fed by a blower motor similar to a vacuum cleaner motor. It would be a universal motor with brushes so this should be ok with any type of dimmer that is capable of the loading. The motor is labeled at 8.4A 120V Surprisingly it has worked for 20 years with a Lutron 1000W dimmer but it was too ugly for the newly renovated room, and needs a 1 gang box.

We have a 3 gang box where there is one gang available for a device that should receive a dimming signal (IR or RF)from a hand held battery remote at the tub.

I'm thinking some kind of remote higher power dimmer module to make this work. All I have at the box is 2 conductors that went to the old dimmer switch. The power goes to the motor in the basement first, then 2 conductors to the switch in the bathroom. I do have a neutral (identified) conductor in the box but it is for the plug which is on a different circuit.

Can anyone recommend anything? We are industrial contractors so not too familiar with residential dimming products and when I went through the Lutron site it seemed endless.

I can run a wire from the bathroom wall box to under the vanity cabinet for a remote dimmer pack fairly easy but the fact remains that I still only have 2 conductors to the basement to switch the motor.
How would you do this?