Yeah - I didn't mean to take such an offensive stand in that post either but I do try to support the little guy as much as I can. And not just in my business life. In all aspects...but sometimes, also being one of the little guys - I have to do what's best for my wallet too.

I pretty much go to CED, occasionally to Loeb and to HD for particular things or if its the closet thing available. I WILL NOT go Lowe's unless I am in a serious bind. And HD isn't some monster company trying to run mom and pop out of town. Try going as a consumer who knows little to nothing to a supply house to get a piece of hardware - people who know what they are talking about aren't always the friendliest to the person who doesn't...and unlike Lowe's, Home Depot doesn't build and open a new store on every empty lot they find...here in Columbus there are probably four Lowe's to every 1 HD.

Think about this...where do you go for groceries? Tires? Dinner? Sporting Goods? Office Supplies? Do you go to Office Max, or do you go to Bob's Office Supply Store, do you go out to the local pizza shack or do you go to Chili's? Mom and Pop are in every aspect of our lives and if you support them one way or another as much as you can - you should never feel guilty or be made to feel guilty for going to the big guy once in awhile to cut yourself a break...

that's all I'm trying to say...