Hotline1, here's what we've got:

Incoming service (landlord) is 600V 3 phase.

The service has a 400A main disconnect switch, assumed to be fused at 400A, which feeds a wireway. Each tenant's feeder has a disconnect switch then a meter tapped off of the wireway. There are 6 disconnects of sizes between 60-100A (and meters) tapped off this wireway.

We have not yet determined if our renovation would impact the existing service. I want to make sure I understand CEC demand load calculations in order to get a clearer picture of what we can and can't apply to the existing service.

The existing feeder to the space is fed by a 100A disconnect (100A fused) at the landlord's wireway. This feeder then extends to another 100A disconnect (100A fused) in the tenant's electrical room. This disconnect then serves another wireway (600V) in the tenant's electrical room. Two 30A disconnects and feeders on this wireway serve roof top units. Another 100A disconnect (90A fused) hangs off of this wireway and serves the existing suspended 75KVA transformer. The transformer does not have secondary overcurrent protection and the panel that it serves is about 1.5 meters away. A second panel is subfed from the first panel.

Clear as mud? I've uploaded a PDF of the single-line if anybody's interested.

Attached Images
Attached PDF document
Existing Distribution System.pdf (21.58 KB, 95 downloads)