I've got a customer who has low voltage landscape lighting throughout their business facility. At one of the furthest points, they have 4 lights that shine on the "entrance sign" to their property. The lights only have around 8 volts at them, and need at least 10 volts or at the best 12 volts to make sure that the lights will put out optimal output. I've tried putting them on the 13 volt tap in the transformer, but at that distance, it only raises it about 1 volt. The customers are dissatisfied with the light output they have now. I have suggested going with LED lights, but unless I can get the right voltage there, they may not give the light they want(I've put that option before them to try out, but they have not decided yet). Does anyone know of a booster that can be put "in line" that will boost it up to at least 12 volts?? I'm talking 8 volts in and 12 volts out? I know I can get a transformer, but that requires 120 volts in, which is not available ( requires trenching under 2 (20) ft. driveways and about 100 ft. of dirt). I have gave an estimate for running 120 volts up to the sign, but they are wanting something "economical". I'm still waiting for their decision on the estimate, but thought I would do a little more research while I wait. I was told that Kichler use to make a booster, but no longer make it because of it's inefficiency to do the job. Anyone know of another? Thanks.. Steve