I don't see anything in the course materials that isn't already covered, numerous times, in the course of ordinary job training.

What I DO see is a pin-headed focus on "documenting" the training, and a wonderful income generator for all those seminar commandos.

Good heavens, I doubt is anyone on this planet can 'document' their 'sex education,' but there seems to be no shortage of babies. All a 'documentation' requirement does is increase costs and give inspectors easy 'paperwork violations.'

It simply amazes me that every desk jockey is an 'expert' on ladder use, but when it comes to something that can REALLY hurt you - like power pulling equipment- all they can do is mouth platitudes about "following instructions.'

It's worse than that, though. By letting 'safety' morph like a cancer to the point where even the sight of a pretty lady will mandate the immediate doning of a full-body condom, they've undermined any real respect for the subject. "Safety" becomes just another BS waste of time, an occasion for parroting whatever gibberish is popular this week, and a blank check/ excuse for the worst of management.