Zero, zilch, nothing! Bit of a cheat on my part here, Larry. I mostly use Ex-Pat Express. My sons, or one of my mates, or a friend of a friend, recieves the bits, [usually shipped next-day-guaranteed - free inside England - if I spend more than about $60.00.] They bring them over on their next trip and I go collect. An ex-pat site called Anglo-Info can be used to find a carrier if all else fails. With 15% of the vox pop hereabouts being Brits, delays are minimal. Worst case is a day-ticket on a 3-hour Fast Cat to Portsmouth out of Caen, just up from Omaha Beach. Done that twice for double-glazing units straight out of the factory, 60% cheaper. Four years ago I shipped a very battered and used one of these after a vacation, single cylinder thumper. It needed a couple of coats of looking at, of course, but it's a useful bit of kit.
http://www.edinphoto.org.uk/0_a_wat...6_middle_pier_dumper_truck_and_yacht.jpg

From the States, I use Fed-Ex or US Mail. Surprisingly fast, [4 days] and cheap, about $10 for a packet of 10 burner nozzles. SatNav Fed-Ex truck or mailman to your door - and if the value is less than $20, no taxes or duty whatsoever. A mate got a complete Toro Lawnmower from Texas through Charles de Gaulle last year, box unopened.
Up here for thinking - down there for dancing!

Wood work but can't!