It's tax time again and this year I needed to register with Revenue Canada, complete with user name, password and security questions. They have the usual warnings about not writing down the password etc.

It started with a bank card and a password many years ago. Then, a pass-phrase for telephone banking and a password for on-line banking. Add email, Ebay, Paypal, on-line pricing with a wholesaler, company accounts, credit cards, gas card, amazon, web sites and so on. My total count is about 70.

Many have unique requirements, just to keep me honest. Some need a capital letter and others a non alpha-numeric character. It might be a maximum or minimum number of characters. Some require regular password changes and even keep track so I can't re-use an old password. Even my bank announced a security breach and made me change my password.

Then, a few customers have security codes for their doors and I have a box of keys with cryptic addresses so they can't be easily used if they get stolen.

I'm getting confused in my old age and I can't remember all my passwords.

Does anyone have a good method for remembering user names, passwords and security questions, without writing them down?