Bonjour and Hello

My French is also bad, but I am trying and impruving it every day. I have been in Canada only 5 years and just became a Canadian citizen.

Tnx for replies. I was not sure that this topic wss concernning only Canadiens so I didn't address this topic under Canadian Code, I saw it more as a guide for Newcomers to trade. I gues I asked more than one question so I went personal more than general,which was my intension on the first place.
So let me explain my first 3 questions...
I know that school( 1800h) counts almost as one year of experiance which means I will be 2nd year apprentice after 150 hours of work. Now some people told me that it is good practice to keep these hours for the 4th year, and work as apprentice(1) for a year. After third year just add hours and go for an exam. Now I am thinking is it posible to use some of there hours so I dont have to work as an apprentice (1) for all year. Can I save 1000h and add 1000h as an experiance. Did I save 6 months( moneywize).

Please don't find me wrong I don't think to go easy way I think to use smart way, if there is any. So I am here to ask...

I would also like to say that I spent a good amount of time on this forum since I had found it.

“If you don't know where you are going, any road will get you there”.