Thanx for the response. The control panel will run and monitor 3 gensets, their DC control circuits and being a floating vessel, it has two separate shore connections. Plus throw in an inverter to boot. Not all of them will be running at one time.

The meters are programmable and will not only show what they are reading, but in color so at a glance any one can see if everything is ok even if they have no clue what it means. It will also operate a "christmas tree" to indicate the system status. The control panel will automate many of the current manual operations that are usually done wrong or incomplete.

So you best believe labeling, clean installation, maintenance friendly, and user friendly O&M manuals are not just the spec, it's my SOP.

I do plan to use red for AC and blue for DC. And as always, the white will only be for grounded conductor and green for ground. Another SOP of mine and a NEMA Standard. I will also be using #14 for the most part. Being a steel vessel and can be powered by shore power, proper and adiquate grounding and proper bonding is my top priority.

Being a floating vessel, it falls under Coast Guard and American Beareau of Shipping rules while the house on it falls under the NEC other building codes just to name a few. It has been intersting to say the least

I have been working with the meter manufacturer to insure a good quality signal

"Live Awesome!" - Kevin Carosa