I echo the comment of noderaser, WHY?
I can understand people having these sorts of things in a car or in a truck, but on a ride-on lawn-mower?!!

Unreal. crazy

One thing that a lot of people seem to forget about inverters, is that the output will kill you just as dead as the mains that come into your house.
I'm not sure wether it is the fact that they run off of a battery, but some people don't seem to be able to see that 120V no matter what it is derived from, is just as lethal as any house supply.

A big thing in Aussie when I was there was the Inverter power supply, we are just starting to have every guy and thier dog installing these things over here off of Solar panels feeding a bank of batteries and into the inverter.
One guy thought he would run a "secondary" power system in his house using lamp cord.

5 lamp cords out of one plug-top and up into the cieling they went.

One last thing, if you buy a cheap inverter and load it anywhere near it's capacity (true for the cheaper square-wave inverters) you can actually knock out your whole neighbourhoods AM, FM and to a degree TV signals as well, with a steady stream of harmonics from the inverter unit.