we were called to disconnect an AC roof unit at a condo so roofers could do repairs. My guy went out turned off power disconnected the unit taped the wires the power was turned back on for the heat unit to run. Got a call from the manager to return and reconnect.My guy went out and reconnected the next day. I billed the job . A few days later I recieve a letter with a bill from an AC company from the roofer. It stated in the letter that my guy left a bare wire that contacted the freon line and blew a hole in it requireing repair.I questioned my guy and he assured me all wires were taped and he even taped them together so it would be easier for the roofer to pull the wires thru the new plywood deck they were laying.I called the roofer and he said they were taped just not good enough he also claimed they didn't touch the wires.Now I am stuck with a 500 dollar bill.What burns me is I was never called about this and was blindssided with a bill.I would like to tell the roofer to go pound sand for not getting in touch with me.