Steve;

iagree

Love the Audiophile reference!!! laugh clap

Really love the paranoia references!!! grin clap

I forgot to mention to the OP, that type NM Cable will be fine for the installation - in either 2 or 3 Wire arrangements
with Conductors sized per application (i.e.:Circuit and Load sizes), of course!

The sad reality of your post is there are so many Clients, whom have been force-fed way too much Bandini-Tech regarding Electro-Magnetic fields, that the items in your Audiophile and paranoids lists would be taken as serious design parameters.

It is hard to explain to these Clients what is real, and what has been extremely fabricated.

Technically known as "Male Bovine Fecal Matter", most - if not all of the information regarding EM Fields, spewed out by Snake Oil Electrical Gurus, would be better used spread across Lawns; as it will make the Grass grow much greener!
(i.e.: Packaged in 2.0 cu. ft. bags, found in the Lawn & Garden Section of Home Centers, sold under the name of "Bandini")

Just look at the $150.00 Hubbell 5362 "Audio-Grade" Receptacle. That's one heck of a Bandini salesperson angle!

Thanks for mentioning the NM Cable, and especially for the humorous shielding options!

Scott

Scott " 35 " Thompson
Just Say NO To Green Eggs And Ham!