I was looking at a home in Florida, and the arrangement seems to confound the NEC in two ways.

The otherwise unremarkable house is located on a canal. It has an enclosed pool in the back, between the house and the canal. Let's look at two pictures:

[Linked Image from electrical-photos.com]
This is the pool. The house forms the wall on the right, and the screen wall to the left sits atop the seawall.

We've discussed 'sunrooms' before, and formed the opinion that they were 'habitable,' and thus needed receptacles. Yet, in this example, most any receptacle would be within the six foot (?) 'forbidden' zone around the pool. So the question is: to have a receptacle or not?

[Linked Image from electrical-photos.com]
Here is the view from the other side of that screen wall. What's not clear is that I'm literally standing on the water's edge; that cement block wall is the sea wall. While the NEC requires a receptacle in the rear of this house ... are we sure we want one on that sea wall?
Personally, I would look at the code specification of 'accessible from grade level,' and argue that there is NO 'grade level,' that the areas beyond the sea wall are below grade.

What do you say?